Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September 2011 Visiting Teaching Handout

Hello blog world. Just want to scatter a little sunshine in the way of helpful handouts. I have been a graphic designer for 12 years and I thought it was about time I gave away some designs to help with LDS visiting teaching. (LDS visiting teaching is something Mormons do every month to help uplift and inspire women in the church. )

Below is the handout I made for September, earlier this month featuring a quote by Julie B. Beck. I'll start making these handouts available earlier. I have been brainstorming a list of LDS printables I will offer soon. Please let me know your ideas!



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jesse--I love them...you are so creative. Now all you have to do is make me one from my Sunday School Lessons and I will be set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thanks Kris, glad you like em. If you e-mail an idea for a special class you are teaching ahead of time I could make something for you. Then anyone else who is teaching that lesson could find it here as well.

    ReplyDelete