Sunday, March 4, 2012

March Visiting Teaching Message 2012



Daughters of our kingdom is the theme of the message this month. I especially like the quote from the section from our history by the prophet Joseph Smith, which I have included in the handout. I like it because it reminds me of the real power of Relief Society.

The handout I made is a little larger than normal. It is 8x10 because I'd like to frame it. So you can print it this size for your sisters or resize it to make it smaller. Right click the image above to download. The back ground is from an old page of irish sheet music, that I edited. Fitting for March. Have a Happy Saint Patrick's Day!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog:) Your printable is so pretty that I will be adding it the list of VT handouts!!
    Thanks again
    Sarah @ www.spirituallythinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete