Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Free LDS Printable Visiting Teaching Supervisor Contact Card


Last Sunday I talked to a sister in my ward who said until she got the calling to be a Visiting Teaching Supervisor she didn't know she was supposed to call and report. Those little slips of paper we get have such tiny print and get lost pretty easily. So I thought what if I made a card the supervisors could leave behind?  I think a handy reminder would be helpful to them. Maybe by going the extra mile you could put a magnet on the back so it could be handy on the fridge for your sisters.

Here is a jpg of an 8.5x11 sheet you can print three at a time on. Right click to download.



Instructions:
1. Print out on card stock
2. Trim out 
3. Fill out
4. Give out to sisters who report to you

Optional: Put on a Magnet.

Please let me know if this tuned out to be helpful. If so I might make a few more styles to offer!



3 comments:

  1. You are awesome. This is actually my last month to be a supervisor, this makes me wish I get called to be a visiting teaching supervisor in my next ward!! I will keep this on file for LIFE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be very handy-thank you! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every company has its own business card which is well designed and name, positions and address are mentioned on it. It is also one of the best ways to promote your business or organization. So if you are looking for business card templates.visiting cards designs

    ReplyDelete